Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Ulangar: Book III, Preview

When I came back to Book III, I found it in a state of needing significant updates. There are large sections simply marked "add more", while other sections were marked in detail with what needs to be placed there. The ending to this book had never been written, as it was intended to be a truely large "epic list". By its nature, that list couldn't ever really be complete. For this, I marked those places in square brackets ("[ blah ]") to indicate where my editing notes were.

Also, there were some just general fixes that needed to be done. I noticed that I had made an effort to remove the letter "z" from standard English words, except in names. I think some of those non-z words made it into the other books, but I've been making an effort to just use the standard spelling.

No comments: